Music in the Park
Get ready for the Wednesday Night Concert Series at the "Salty" Gebhardt Amphitheater. Enjoy local talent from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
This Year's lineup includes:
- Beatles Flashback - Beatles Flashback is Northern California and Northern Nevada's premier Beatles tribute band playing all of your favorite Fab Four hits. There's nothing like that familiar Beatles guitar sound, and those distinct Beatles harmonies.
- Groove Foundry - Featuring a trio of powerhouse horns over smokin'-hot funky five-piece rhythm section. Gritty vocals and solid solos entice our audiences!
- Deckheads - The Deckheads band has been performing in the greater Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Truckee area over the past 15 years. Audiences gravitate toward Pete Nevin's creative songwriting and story telling in his performances, year after year after year. Fans appreciate the Deckheads consistent and professional sound as they perform to large crowds at amphitheaters as well as local pubs.
- Blues Monsters - The Blues Monsters have been taking center stage for over 20 years! A red-hot rockin' blues band from the North Lake Tahoe and Reno area, The Blues Monsters were voted the #1 blues band in North Lake Tahoe for 7 years running "Blues Access" a national publication reviewed their 2nd CD "Live Vibrations" and could it be said any better, "this band has all the ingredients for a great show."
- Tom Petty Tribute - Tom Petty Tribute with the Rolling Rockers; Jonathan Hennion, Evan Laboissonniere, Mark Johnson, Crystal Boutelle & Ben Martin. Tom Petty music and classic rock!
- Moonalice - A psychedelic, roots-rock band of seasoned musicians mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. Everyone is a part of the experience and the music inspires dancing and acts of self expression.
- Jo Mama - Has been known as "the" go to band in the Reno/Tahoe area for over 20 years. Considered Tahoe's "Premier Party Band", their musical styles seem unlimited with roots in Blues, Funk, Swing, Latin, Jazz, Rock, Country and more.
- Air Force Band of the Golden West - Stationed in the San Francisco Bay area at Travis Air Force Base, California. The only active duty Air Force band west of the Rockies, the Band of the Golden West is comprised of about 60 talented and versatile Airmen-musicians under the command of Captain Rafael F. Toro-Quiñones. The band supports 13 Air Force Bases, 8 Air Force Reserve Wings, and 6 recruiting squadrons in over 250 annual performances for 1.5 million listeners.
- Mark Mackay - A blazing guitarist, an evocative vocalist and a songwriter steeped in authenticity: At the crossroads of country music and rock and roll is where Mark Mackay makes his stand. Fronting a powerhouse band, he rocks the room with rowdy charm and persuasive conviction.
- Deja Vu - Déjà Vu will take the Regional Park stage to reproduce the rocking sounds of several generations past as they cut into a vast array of golden rock 'n' roll oldies. It will surely be a night of entertainment not to be missed as the seasonal finale of Music in the Park is always memorable. See you there, music lovers!