Emerald Bay Express
Starts and ends at Explore Tahoe Visitors Center in Heavenly Village, South Lake Tahoe
See Emerald Bay State Park, the 2nd most photographed spot in America and one of the most breathtaking drives you’ll ever take through glacial lakes. Learn statistics, geology, and legends surrounding the most famous spot in Lake Tahoe. Stops at both Inspiration Point and Vikingsholm Vista for some memorable photographs.
- Learn the rich story of Harvey’s Wagon Wheel and the other South Lake Tahoe casinos
- See Edgewood Tahoe golf course, the old Park family cattle ranch
- Hear the incredible story of Vikingsholm and Captain Dick Barter
- Stop at historic Camp Richardson Resort and put your feet in the sand, walk on the beach or pier
- Pop into The Beacon for an optional Lake Tahoe’s famous Rum Runner