Edi-Bōl Dinner Series
Join the local community for a unique and flavorful dinner series at Alder Creek Cafe every Thursday. Each week, Chef David Smith will prepare a different bowl of mixed seasonal ingredients with international flair. Beer and wine will be available for purchase at Trailside Bar.
- October 4: Pho Vietnamese Noodle Soup Bowl with bone broth and beef to delight your taste buds with simplicity and depth
- October 25: Ahi Poke Bowl with fresh ahi tuna, sesame soy dressing, avocado and wonton chips
- November 1: Carne Asada Burrito Bowl with black beans, Spanish rice and avocado
- November 8: Bahn Mi Bowl with hoisin pork meatballs, pickled vegetables and coconut peanut rice
- November 15: Bole Choy Bowl with tofu, rice noodles and coconut red curry broth
- November 29: "General Dave's" Asian Chicken Bowl with fried chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, orange hoisin glaze and sticky rice
Additional limited menu items include A.C.C. Burger, Veggie Burger, Roasted Beet Salad, Super Food Salad, Grilled Cheese and Chicken Tenders.
When: Thursdays | 5-7PM
Cost: $12 per bowl