Mindful Self-compassion is an 8-week program designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion.
After participating, you will be able to:
- Practice self-compassion in daily life
- Understand the empirically-supported benefits of self compassion
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Transform challenging relationships, old and new
- Manage caregiver fatigue
Taught by UMass-trained teacher Katie Townsend-Merino, MA
For more information, or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.