Birthing With Confidence - Incline Village
Get concise, evidence-based education that will guide you through your birth journey. Learn what to expect during labor, delivery and postpartum.
- Relaxation, breathing patterns, birth movies, tour of new OB unit
- Period of “purple” crying, shaken baby, perinatal mood and anxiety disorder
- Breastfeeding, newborn and infant care, baby safety, infant CPR
Fee: $120 per couple, $60 single (support person encouraged) DVDs, prepared childbirth book, new parent kit and CPR manual are included.
Instructor: Mary Hoffmann, RN, LCCE, ASPO/Lamaze Educator, AHA Infant CPR Instructor, Breastfeeding Specialist, Car Seat Technician
For more information and registration, please call 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Prenatal Class Schedule
Two class options: four 2-hour Thursday evening classes or two 4-hour weekend classes
Thursday Series 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March: 3/8 - 3/29
- June: 6/7 - 6/28
- September: 9/6 - 9/27
- October - November: 10/25 - 11/15
Weekend Series 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- February: 2/10 and 2/11
- March: 3/17 and 3/18
- May: 5/5 and 5/6
- August: 8/25 and 8/26
- September: 9/8 and 9/9
- November: 11/10 and 11/11