Fishing Report - March 16
Fishing Update -
We've been closely monitoring and adjusting our operations due to the rapidly changing world-wide impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and have made the decision to suspend operations at Tahoe Sport Fishing through Friday, March 20. Similar to the resorts and other activities in the region, we were committed to operating until new information guided our decisions. The health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community has always been our priority. We've been in contact with local health officials and other businesses for guidance, and have concluded that this decision is necessary at this time.
We plan to reassess the situation throughout the week and will decide about opening for the weekend by Friday. We apologize to all of our guests who were looking forward to joining us this week and hope you will join us when we reopen.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 530.541.5448 💛